Enhance Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Hamburg
Your smile is important, revealing your warmth and expressing your personality. It is unfortunate when insecurities stand in the way of you sharing this gift with others. Cosmetic dentistry is designed to give you a smile that enhances your natural beauty and lets you smile with confidence.
At Lakeshore Dental Care, our dentists enjoy providing cosmetic services that can change patients both physically and emotionally. For kind treatment matched with quality care, give their Hamburg office a call to schedule a consultation.
Our dental team will personalize cosmetic care to your goals and unique facial features. Treatment can highlight your smile with a subtle refinement or a full makeover. Here are some of the ways you can complement your smile with cosmetic dentistry:
- Professional Whitening: KOR®, a professional strength gel, can brighten enamel by up to seven shades in minimal time. We offer in-office and take-home options that safely deliver the gel evenly and thoroughly.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces: Straighten teeth with removable, transparent aligners for maximum comfort and convenience, and the treatment is nearly invisible.
- Composite Bonding: This material is matched to your dental enamel and can be used to replace silver fillings and conceal minor cracks, chips, and uneven teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Custom crafted shells are placed on the fronts of the most visible teeth in the upper and lower jaw to conceal many dental imperfections such as misalignment, misshapen teeth, and discoloration.
- Porcelain Crowns: Crowns are customized to encase teeth with restorations designed to make your smile brighter, and stronger.
- Fixed Bridges: Bridges are a permanent solution for those who are missing neighboring teeth. The bridge consists of a prosthetic that uses adjacent teeth to secure the replacement teeth.
- Implant-Supported Restoration: Dental implants can support a porcelain crown, replacing missing teeth and giving you a treatment that both looks and feels like a real tooth. It also supports the health of the jaw bone.
Healthy and Beautiful Smiles
Give Lakeshore Dental Care a call to learn more about how even one or two cosmetic treatments can make a huge difference in your smile and your life.