Restorative Dentistry in Hamburg
We all enjoy a beautiful smile, no matter our age or current dental condition. Restorative dentistry preserves and rejuvenates the smiles of those with minor and extensive dental damage. Restorations are so natural looking that nobody suspects your smile has received treatment.
Our restorative dentists at Lakeshore Dental Care provide expert and gentle treatment for people with a wide range of dental needs. Their specialized training and modern techniques produce strong and beautiful smiles that stand the test of time.
There are Many Types of Beautiful Restorations
Heredity, trauma, and daily wear and tear of teeth all contribute to smiles that may experience decay, damage, or tooth loss. Restorations today can strengthen, protect and replace damaged teeth with prosthetics that are as beautiful and functional as natural teeth.
Here are a few of the ways we can treat your smile:
- Composite Fillings: Color-matched fillings preserve tooth structure and seamlessly blend with dental enamel, giving you a secure and aesthetic cavity treatment.
- Inlays and Onlays: Ideal for larger cavities, these porcelain prosthetics are matched to the color of your enamel and replace sections of damaged teeth. Also known as partial crowns, they restore beauty and function to teeth.
- Crowns: When teeth need protection due to extensive damage or after undergoing root canal therapy, a custom-crafted crown encases the tooth and restores its form and function with lifelike beauty and precision.
- Fixed Bridges: When you need to replace a single tooth or short row of teeth, fixed bridges use porcelain crowns and supportive adjacent teeth to fill any empty spaces.
- Implant-Supported Restorations: Dental implants are the only tooth replacement treatment that replaces both the tooth and the tooth root. They can support restorations for the loss of one tooth, a row of teeth, or a full arch of teeth.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: These removable acrylic prosthetics include pearly white crowns that rest on top of gums. Dentures remain secure using adhesive paste and natural suction, and partial dentures use metal clasps that hook on neighboring teeth.
Restore Health to Your Smile
Whatever level of restorative care your teeth need, our dentists will deliver treatments that produce a smile that gives you pride and satisfaction. When you join the family at Lakeshore Dental Care, you receive detailed and top-notch care. Call today to schedule a consultation!